Boost Facility Throughput with Deployed Automation & Control Systems
Innovation is the driver of modern industries. Consequently, there is a major shift in major industrial processes, from conventional machines to more advanced automation devices (such as PLCs, PACs, DCSs, SCADA etc.) and drives. As such, the competitive landscape necessitates the deployment of modern machines that deliver on quality and speed. Yarco ensures compliance to relevant standards such as IEC61511, 61508, 61131, ISA84, 100, ANSI, EN, BS etc.
Yarco has strong expertise in delivering robust automation & control projects comprising Programmable logic controller-based (PLC) system, application development for Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, industrial communication and drives. All our automation and control solutions are in compliance with major standards governing bodies – ISA, NEMA, NEC, IEC, NFPA etc.
Presently, PLCs are widely deployed in industries, and in machines. It is typically designed for multiple inputs and output arrangements, and extended temperature ranges. It is immune to electrical noise, and resistance to vibration and impact. We have certified PLC engineers who will deliver your projects on time, with top quality and within budget
Our team of specialists delivers projects & services on the following systems:
- Functional design specification (FDS) development covering IO list, P&IDs, control philosophy, systems architecture, instrument index, loop drawings, cabinet drawings, causes & effects, SAFE chart, FAT procedures and other relevant documentation.
- PLC system
- Drives & Motors
- Wireless/ Remote Monitoring Services
- Industrial Networks (Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus, Controlnet, Devicenet, and others)
- Servers (OPC, Historian etc.)
- Integrated Control & Safety Systems (ICSS)
- Process Control Systems (PCS)
- Safety Shutdown Systems (SSS) / Emergency Shutdown System (ESD)
- (Systems Integration
Some of our OEM competence covers PLCs, DRIVES, and SCADA systems from OEMs such as Allenbradley/Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Schneider, GE Fanuc, ABB, HIMA/HIMATRX, Honeywell, Invensys/Wonderware, Mitsubishi, Omron and others. Kindly refer to OEM expertise section for more details.